Byzan Analytics service for the banking and financial services industry specializes in data driven business strategies for the complete range of financial products - from asset and liability products to wealth management products.
Solutions We Offer
We provide bespoke analytics solutions across the customer life cycle in retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking and capital markets. Our service spans the entire value chain from Data Management, Reporting, Predictive Analytics, Decision Management to Optimization.
- Risk Analytics: Enables banks to manage risk more efficiently by making risk-aware decisions, reducing fraud and credit losses. Also, provides financial institutions with end-to-end support in accurate, timely regulatory reporting and compliance
- Financial Insights: Equips banks to manage expenditure, cash flow and investments better and uncovers insights that help in better financial planning and control
- Customer Analytics: Provides valuable insights into your customer behavior to help provide personalized engagement, develop bespoke products, mitigate fraud through transaction pattern analysis, develop relevant financial models and more
- Sales & Marketing Analytics: Helps improve campaign effectiveness and retail delivery by studying channel profitability, determine new pricing opportunities and devise effective promotions to improve marketing ROI
- Increase in receivables through recovery and collections modeling
- Significant savings in credit losses through credit scoring and loss forecasting
- Fraud strategy and evaluation leading to significant annualized savings
- Preparation of complex Bank Holding Co. level Reports & Capital Plan documents
Byzan Business Intelligence Dashboarding and Enterprise Reporting Service:
Byzan’s BI Dashboarding & Enterprise Reporting service equips decision-makers with powerful, dynamic information solutions that enable them to create their own reports and dashboards on-the-fly, thereby giving them complete flexibility over their analytical capabilities. Business users can generate new and ad-hoc reports without technical support via end-user-friendly incisive BI dashboards, dynamic BI reporting, disconnected analytics, and mobile dashboards.
Our specialists use best-of-breed BI tools to address the reporting needs of organizations across with:
- Self-explanatory interactive reports with a KPI (Key Performance Indicator) snapshot
- Dashboards for grouping discrete reports
- Customization services for pre-existing dashboards and reports
- Holistic business view with consistent enterprise-wide reporting and analysis
- Enhanced corporate answerability
- Ability to course-correct in time
- Specific, flexible analytical capabilities with quick-to-deploy Web applications